Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Family

Here is the Balmforth Bunch!! We can hardly believe they are all grown up. We had these taken right before the twins graduated from high school. I hope to have all nine of them together for a picture when Cody gets home. Here we are in an old alley behind some stores. Arent they awesome!!


This is my darling Dustin, He looks like he should go to hollywood.

This is my fabulous Taylor. Since graduation Taylor has really changed his looks. He has gone from ducky blonde hair to his more dark blone. He is an a great kid!!


Here is miss Ashley, looking rather demure. I put this one on because I couldnt figure the whole thing out yet.




Here we are in Shelley at the Snake River. It is such a beautiful spot. I go there to read, and ponder or whatever.




I loved this picture of them walking away. The photographer didn't really like that the car was there~but oh well.

















We had these pictures taken before the kids graduated. The boys were headed out of state to work and I wanted to get some pictures before it was hard to gather everyone in. I am hoping to have all 9 kids together when Cody gets home. Won't that be great!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

What great pics! I know my Mom was so happy to get pictures of our whole family together!! That doesn't happen too often!! If you still want me to retouch any of them, just let me know! Although I think they look great! Ashley is so pretty! I can't even remember the last time I saw your kids. I think they were like 8 and 9 or something! Time really flies!!

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family Valerie. I love all of these pictures. Love you! xo ;0)

Mindy said...

Beautiful pictures! The photographer did an amazing job of your family portraits! It is so fun to see your family! And I love all of the pictures of your yard too!