Sunday, June 7, 2009

Love of America














I love America, I love the chill that runs down my spine when I see the flag and say the pledge of alligence. I love that Moroni was a captain in the Lords army and stands at the pinacle of our temples. I have an even more vested interest in that our son Taylor is training in Missouri now for the troops. I can't even imagine him going to war. My prayer is that he will never have too. And I am so grateful for the great patriots of our country who stand in harms way daily to defend the freedom of this great land!! May we all in the coming weeks have a special prayer in our hearts on behalf of all the troops, and for those who have been killed while defending this great land of America. In God we trust. May Old Glory FOREVER Wave!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice post.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.